Monday, February 24, 2014

Exploring Cricut's Tags, Bags, or Boxes Challenge

This week there are no cards allowed! Make a Tag, Bag, or Box with a ribbon accent for this week's challenge at Exploring Cricut, and here is my project-


Recently I went to Michaels and found some real cool plain-ish bags 2/$3. I also found black and white rhinestone flowers and black and white paper flowers. So here is the list of what I did-

  1. Using Art Philosophy, I cut the square doily at 5 1/2 using the Font Layer, button 49. Antique Dot Stack paper from DCWV. Used the  5" Xyron Creative Station to adhere doily to bag.. 
  2. Cut Birthday Girl from Artiste at 1 1/2", button 38 out of black cardstock. Adhere to doily.
  3. Added black & white paper flowers and rhinestone flowers as shown.
  4. Made tag from Lacy Labels cut at 3" using leftover paper from pink dots, black cardstock, and white cardstock. Tied the label onto the bag with 1/8" offray black ribbon.
This is the first time I've ever decorated a plain bag, but it won't be the last!


6 comments:

  1. Lovely bag Michelle! I have bought some of those bags too and they come very handy Thanks for the inspiration!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you embellished your bag, the colors and design are fabulous! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! Your bag is wonderful Michelle!!! I love the papers, the doily, the flowers and that wonderful tag!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome first time for you jazzing up a bag!! This is so pretty and love the color combo:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the black, white and HOT PINK :) Someone is going to be thrilled to receive this! Great job!

    ReplyDelete