Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Challenge at BBTB2

Boy, it seems like forever that I've been able to participate in a Cricut based challenge! I'm entering this project at Bitten by the Bug 2's purse challenge-



The purse is actually made from Accent Essentials. I cut two of these shapes, folding down the upper fourth for the purse. On the second shape I cut off the top, and sewed the edges together so the purse can hold a gift card. The handle is some silver ball trim (Christmas?) I've had in my shiny stuff drawer. I did put velcro on the purse to hold it together. Sentiment from Avery Elle, shiny flower from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous purse Michelle!! Love the colors and papers!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Stylish Purse' challenge at BBTB2!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, your purse is awesome! Way to think outside the box! I will have to try this out! LOVE how it came together! Thanks for sharing with us over at BBTB2!

    Have a great week!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, your purse is so cute and you know I just love the green. I love it.
    Thank you for entering the Bitten by the Bug 2 with the theme “Purse challenge” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, great idea for a git card holder, you are so creative.

    maureen at BBB2

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous job putting this purse together. This does make an awesome gift card holder. I love the pretty flower and the bling for the closure. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore this project! Thanks for joining the BBTB2 challenge!
    ~Laura
    Please follow me @ craftychickscreating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love this purse/gift card holder card!! That is so clever and so pretty. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a wonderful project !!! The colors you used are beautiful !!!! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !!! Hope you join us again !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Genius idea for a gift card! Never would have envisioned that cut from Accent Essentials as a purse, but it looks fantastic! Thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete