Monday, September 29, 2014

FCCB #230-Shape Up card

Hello, Welcome to another Challenge Me Monday


Challenge #230 Shape Up
Make a shaped card (any shape but rectangle or square)

This Weeks Sponsor

SVG Attic

$15.00 Giftcard

~Design Team Inspiration~

This week's Challenge:
Shape Up: Make a shaped card


This was made with Artbooking (page 11) for the card itself, and Anna Griffiths Winter Wonderland for the Sentiment. I cut the card at 5 1/2 inches, using white, grey, and the pink foil from Colorbok (Wal-Mart). I love this foil, as it cuts perfectly every time with my Cricut. The "Joy" is cut from Wausau Royal Metallic Shimmer paper, using white, light silver, and dark silver. The flowers are some I found in a thrift store-25 of them for 40 cents! I think white poinsettias would look fantastic too.

 Recently the FCCB Design Team held a card and tag swap.  I received the following tag & card from Diana Martin-

Isn't that card just adorable? Love all the faux stitching Diana did! And the picture doesn't do the tag justice-the twine has gold accents, there's rhinestones and shimmer paper to give it an elegant look.

Be sure to entry our challenge this week for a chance at a great prize!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous foil background on the card! I totally love it! And the cute card and tag that you received from the swap are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the foil--going to have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an absolutely gorgeous card!! So elegant :) I love the card and tag you received :)

    ReplyDelete