Monday, October 20, 2014

Design Team Announcement!

I'm super excited to announce that I have been accepted into the Die Cut Diva's Design Team! They have awesome challenges and prizes, so I hope to see you there! Here are two cards I made for the occasion.

This is my fall card, made with a Bugaboo digital freebie, Spellbinders die, black Offray ribbon, Unity Stamp Co sentiment,  and Best Creations Halloween paper-



And this is my spring card! This also has a Bugaboo digital image, purple Offray sheer ribbon, and Creative Memories paper (embossed with Cuttlebug Victoria).



Create projects and join the challenges, and have fun with us!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! Great cards, I love the little trick or treater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool, Michelle! Can't wait to see what you share over at Die Cut Divas! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete