Monday, December 8, 2014

FCCB Challenge #240-Anything but a Card

Welcome to another Challenge Me Monday...


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #240 Anything But a Card

This Weeks Sponsor




~This Weeks Challenge~
Create any project, that is not a card!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.




I wish you could see this in person-it doesn't show the glitter spray like I wanted it to. But here is a list of what I used-
  1. I used 2 Dollar Tree wreaths for the candle ring. Believe me, there is no such thing as two equal sized wreaths! I put the smaller one inside the bigger one and wired them together with floral wire. I also sprayed Krylon green glitter all over, but it just wouldn't photograph. Darn.
  2. Made 5 roses from the Giant Flowers cartridge. Each rose fit on one 8.5" x 11" piece of cardstock. After assembling, they were sprayed with Krylon Silver Gitter for extra sparkle.
  3. Flourishes are from Home Decor cartridge, cut at 1 1/4" and 2 1/2" from scrap green cardstock.
  4. Snowflakes are Impression Obsession, silver Wausau shimmer paper.
  5. Candle holder is Mercury Glass.
Thanks for visiting today, and make a fun project to enter and win a wonderful prize!

2 comments: