Saturday, December 5, 2015

Die Cut Diva's and Bugaboo Stamps!

Hi! Today is my spotlight day, and I'd like to show you a tray insert I made for today! This is my idea of warm and cozy-lounging around on a beach with an adult beverage!



I make these inserts for this tray I bought about two years ago from a local craft store. I saw this image at Bugaboo Stamps (our sponsor for this month) and I knew what I was going to do! Here are the ingredients:
  1. Image: Tropical Santa (Bugaboo Stamps), colored with Copics.
  2. Cricut: Deserted island (Formal Affair), Cloud (Artiste), Wine glass (Simply Charmed).
  3. Sentiment: Unity Stamp Co., Teal Imprintz ink.
  4. Paper: green, blue glitter paper (Colorbok), ivory, brown cardstock (Bazzill), red, light blue, white, maroon (scrap stash).
I do have a quirky sense of humor, but my husband loves it!

Thanks for visiting, and make sure to enter Die Cut Diva's Warm & Cozy Challenge!

I'm also entering this at the Bugaboo Here Comes Santa Clause challenge.

2 comments: