Monday, January 4, 2016

FCCB Challenge #267-Something New

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #267-Something New
Make a project about or with something new, and explain if it isn't clear!

This Weeks Sponsor


To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images. If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!

Here is my project-


Don't you just love sales? I got the embossing folder (part of a 4 pack) from the Cricut store for $1.99 during the Christmas break! And I got 14 other items for the same price. Here is a list of materials I used:
  1. Cricut Art Philosophy-sentiment base and edge. Black, white cardstock scraps. Unity Stamp Co. sentiment.
  2. Paper: blue cardstock (unknown), CoOrdinations Black Magic cardstock.
  3. Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Decorative Tile Set.
  4. Offray White 3/4" ribbon.
Simple, but pretty! And if I wanted, I could add pearls or rhinestones to glam it up.

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments: