Monday, August 1, 2016

Die Cut Diva's and Vacations!

I hope everyone is enjoying a lovely summer and either having a wonderful vacation, or enjoying the summer festivities of your own home town. This month at Die Cut Diva's we would like you to share with us your summer vacation, via cards ( or the papercraft of your choice), or maybe make a card sharing your dream vacation! Just remember you must always use at least 1 die cut or embossing folder, and most of all have fun!

Sponsoring us this Month is...

Here is my project-

 I used Nevada Betty (colored with Copics) from Simply B for my scrapbook. We are in Reno for Hot August Nights with our 1966 Chevelle 4 door Hardtop, so I got the pages ready for pictures. Here is the entire layout- 


I used my Cricut and the Nifty Fifties cartridge to cut out the Cruisin' and Route 66 images (don't you just love noticing something is uneven AFTER you've photographed it? *sigh*) out of scrap cardstock. The font was downloaded from the internet and is called Fontdiner Swanky. The nice thing about Cricut Design Space is that you can cut any font you have on your computer! I used Colorbox gold mirror cardstock for the lettering. 

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment