Saturday, November 5, 2016

You are so Kind!

November is Thanks/Be Thankful theme at Die Cut Diva's, and our wonderful sponsors are-


And here is my project:



I love using my Cricut backgrounds for my images! Such a cute image, too! I did use a new-to-me product called Amplify, by Neon. You add the liquid where you want it, then hit it with the heat tool to make it puff! Be careful, because you can overheat it and discolor it. It comes in a lot of different colors.  Here is a list of materials I used:
  1. Image: Fancy Sunbonnet-Winter birds (Bugaboo stamps), colored with Copics.
  2. Die: Snowflake Overlay (Cricut Access, Photo Fun Holiday Memories).
  3. Stamp: Carnation 2014 Greenhouse Society  (Technique Tuesday), Versafine Onyx ink.
  4. Embellishments: White Neon Amplify, white sequins.
  5. Paper: white cardstock (Neenah), green patterned paper (Creative Memories).
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment