Monday, February 20, 2017

Challenge #295-Sequins

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #295-Sequins
Make a project that has sequins!


This Weeks Sponsor

Winner will receive a $25 gift code!


To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!


Here is my project-



 

Inside of card-



Here are the cuts and materials used:
  1. Cricut cuts: Flower, leaves (Accent Essentials).
  2. Papers:green pattern (Avery Elle Sorbet 6 x 6 pad), teal pattern (Avery Elle Brights 6 x 6 pad), flower cardstock (GCD Studio Special Delivery 6 x 6 pad).
  3.  Sequins: 2 Cool 4 U (Spiegelmom Scraps).
  4. Ink: Limeade (Stampin' Up) on edges of leaves.
I've left sentiments off of this so I can personalize this at a later date. I could you this for a birthday, thank you, thinking of you, spring, get well soon, etc. I like having cards that I can grab in a hurry!

Thanks for visiting!


post signature

7 comments:

  1. Michelle, I absolutely love this. It's so perfect! What a joy to open and envelope and find this fun card inside. It just makes me smile at the thought! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this card- from the shape to the colors to the bling! And how smart you are to leave the sentiment out so that you have one handy in the future. I know that whoever the recipient ends up being they will really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an AWESOME Shaker card! Such fun colors and shape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shaker card! The colors are so great together, this really turned out nice! Blessings, Jamie (FCCB DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great shaker card!! Very pretty and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Michelle, I think I will need to get that cart, if I don't already have it.

    ReplyDelete