Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Welcome Hero Arts!


It's February!

Our Sponsor at Die Cut Diva's this month is Hero Arts!






THEME: Use Red or Pink in your Project

The Prize is $25 Shopping Trip at Hero Arts!

 Here is my project:
 



I'm not sure if I like this card or not! I struggled and struggled with it. Finally I got to this point and called it good. This will be my husbands Valentine card after I find a love poem and put it inside.



Here is a list of materials I used:
  1. Stamps & Dies: (all by Hero Arts) Color Layering Butterflies & matching dies, Hello Flowers & matching dies.
  2. Inks: Rose Red, Opera Pink, Orchid, Bamboo, Onyx (Versamark).
  3. Embossing Folder: quatrefoil (Cuttlebug Tiles Set).
  4. Paper: black, white cardstock (stash).
Be sure to enter a project for that wonderful $25 prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment