Monday, January 1, 2018

Hello New Year!

Happy New Year!

It's January at Die Cut Diva's, and our challenge theme is Something New (use a new to you product or technique), & our wonderful sponsor is-


and the prize is 4 digital stamps!


Here is my project-


I like sending cards to my friends I don't see much. It seems to generate a trip to visit! This card is bright and fun, and sure to make someones day. Here are the materials I used to make this card-
  1. Image: Spotty & Pup (Sasayaki Glitter), colored with Copics.
  2. Dies: Stitched Rectangles (My Favorite Things), border (Spellbinders).
  3. Stamp: sentiment (My Favorite Things-Farm Friends), white embossing powder, Versamark ink.
  4. Papers: unknown (stash scraps).
  5. Other: Apple Green Nuvo drops (which is the new product I got), ribbon (Offray).
Have a wonderful 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment